Big data has been a hot buzzword for a few years now in the IT/tech sphere, but it’s only starting to seep into the restaurant industry. Of course, what the hell is big data? Why should you give a fig about it and how can it help your bar or restaurant?
Glad you asked. Below is a less-than-a-minute video giving you a quick overview of what big data is and how it can improve your quality of service and boost your bottom line. If you want to learn more, we’ve provided several additional stories to check out.
More Resources on Restaurant Big Data:
- NextRestaurant’s Analytics Directory
- Big data means big sales for restaurants
- How big data is revolutionizing the food industry
- Menu pricing data is yours: Food Genius launches Pricebite
- Data: The most important ingredient
- Using big data for a more profitable restaurant
Are you using big data or data analytics at your restaurant? We want to hear how it’s going!
This post originally published on The Rail.